Lots for Tots Sale – Tring
Tring Community Centre
Silk Mill Way, Tring, HP23 5EP
What is a Lots for Tots Sale?
An indoor table top sale for people that want to sell their second hand baby, toddler and childrens items, and those that want to buy them.
Our visitors can browse each sellers table and pick out exactly what they need, paying the seller direct.
Typical things people buy and sell are:
- good quality toys and books
- high chairs
- bike seats
- car seats
- stair gates
- accessories and more.
The seller keeps all of the money they make and the buyer goes home with lots of bargains.
Why visit a Lots for Tots sale?
- Save yourself lots of money by buying pre-loved
- Mostly nearly new items from families just like you
- Entry Fee is just £1
- Between 30 – 50 tables at each event
- Buy face to face, check the item before you commit to buy.
Why sell at a Lots for Tots sale?
- Sell your baby and toddler stuff to hundreds of visitors
- Create more space at home
- Easy to book and pay in advance to secure the dates
- Better than a car boot sale – every visitor wants your stuff!
- We provide the table, you just turn up with your stuff and sell.
- Take home all of the money you earn.
To sell at this event the cost is £15 + small booking fee.
Bookings are all done online.
Simply, click the link under the dates to check availability and book a table.
For more information on selling at Lots for Tots Sale and FAQ’s click here.